Sunday 15 February 2015

Introduction

I've created this blog to chronicle my journey from writing a book to finishing it. I plan to write about my revision woes and successes, as well as the fears (and hopefully joys) of querying it.

On this blog, I'll track how many words I've written or, as the case may be, deleted. I'll talk about the struggles of writing and staying focused, and of shutting out the inner editor. I'll write about brainstorming new ideas when the old ones fail. And I'll explore how and why revision decisions are made.

Writing isn't the easiest of things and it certainly involves quite a bit of solitude. I hope this blog will show you that writing can still be fun and that there are others out there going through the same things that you are.


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see your progress. Thank you for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika!! I couldn't do this without you. :-)

      Delete